60 Seconds! Nuclear Adventure is a fascinating story of an undertaking and endurance game. In spite of the fact that it joins two distinct kinds of ongoing interaction, it causes you to appreciate both definitely.
In one section you should act quick to gather the basic materials that you have to get by after the atomic assault and in the subsequent part, you need to really make a solid effort to endure the consequence.
60 Seconds Download System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP SP3 (32/64 bit) or later
- Processor: Intel Core™ 2 Duo 2.0+ GHz or an equivalent AMD CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD2900 XT (with 512MB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Keyboard and mouse required, Microsoft Xbox 360 controller optional
- OS: Win 7 32
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 4750 or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
- System Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 3 GB Hard drive space
- DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
60 Seconds Download Overview
60 Seconds! is a dim parody nuclear experience of search and endurance created by Robot Gentleman. Gather supplies and salvage your family before the nuke hits. Remain alive in your aftermath cover. Settle on troublesome choices, proportion food and chase freak cockroaches.
Furthermore, perhaps endure. Or on the other hand not.With simply 60 seconds left to affect, manage Ted in a frantic, extreme and activity pressed scramble through his home looking for his family and valuable supplies. All that will be against you – time, your own special furnishings, the house that is diverse each time you play and the key inquiry –
what to take with you and who to give up? Arriving at the aftermath cover as expected and alive is just the start. Whatever you rummaged and whoever you spared will assume an imperative function in your endurance.
Every endurance story will be unique, with consistently amazing you with startling functions. Will these accounts end well? It’s up to you. Apportion food and water, utilize your provisions, face troublesome decisions and even endeavor into the no man’s land.